Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello!

Hello everybody,

My name is Nice and I am from Brazil. I have been in the United States for 2 and a half years and I really like it here. In this bog I will try to let you guys know more about me, about my life and my thoughts. As most of you guys know, I just started college and I am really excitedit about it. As part of my homework for my English class, I need to access this everyday and write in English. I am not sure if i continue my blog in Portuguese too. I will ask my teacher if I can translate for my old friends, if not, maybe that will be good motivation for them to learn English too...hahahahaha
So...please be wellcome and dont be shy to leave a comment. I will see you guys soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You have a very nice blog with many fine photos. I really like the title of your blog. I am looking forward to your writings for the class.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Nancy A. McKeand said...

I look forward to reading your blog. I will have to go back and look at your old posts, too, to see some of the pictures John was talking about.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home