Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

5 Things that I can't live without.

My teacher asked us to write about 5 things that you couldn't live without and they are:

1) GOD, without God I am nobody, I am so thankful for everthing that he gave me.
2) LOVE, nobody could live without love. I really believe that even the worst person in the word loves somebody or something. Love is the most important thing in my life.I couldn't live without love and I do not mean just love from a guy to a girl, I mean love from your family, from your friends....
3) HOPE, I couldn't live without hope. Everybody needs to have hope: hope that you can be a better person, that you can get into college, that you can have a better job, that people would stop being so selfish and hope that one day we will have a better world.
4) Toothbrush, I couldn't live without my toothbrush and I can't imagine how other people would live next to me or to another person that doesn't have a fresh mouth. Nothing is worst than somebody with a bad breath.
5) Food and water, It is obvious that nobody could live without food or water, but still some kids survive withouth enought food or water. I think that we need to appreciate that we have enought and to admit that we are blessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Putting your toothbrush after God, love, and hope was a bit of a surprise though your explanation makes good sense. You put the spiritual before the physical, yet some people would say the physical needs to be taken care of before the spiritual. Do you think you can have love without enough food and water?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Nancy A. McKeand said...

I really agree aout the importance of a toothbrush! I couldn't live without mine!

8:54 PM  
Blogger RamaSraddha said...

Nice, I have the same as you number one, God. and then my kids. and three toothbrushes!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home